Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Poll: Do Single Women Seek Attached Men?

A friend of mine recently sent an e-mail to all of his lady friends asking them "if single men seek out attached men"? He asked us to e-mail our friends and then report the results.
A study was published that asked the question above and the results are startling. I'm not going to reveal my own thoughts about the subject at this time except that I agree with the article that often the reason women are single is because of their interest in unavailable men or their unrealistic expectations in a relationship (myself included).
Anyway, what are your thoughts about this subject? The poll is on the sidebar to the left. I don't care if men take the poll too.

http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/do-single-women-seek-attached-men/

0 comments:

Post a Comment