Friday, November 20, 2009

States I've Visited

I like keeping track periodically of the States I've visited. I'm of the persuasion that airports don't count, (there's a longstanding disagreement between my parents about whether airport visits count when tallying how many states you've been to--and me bringing it up might spark another chapter of that mini-argument).
Anyway, I located on this blog where I tallied up how many states I've been to in 2005, and then did it again today. I try to not just cross a state's border but have a "quality" experience in each state-a memory to remember. One things for certain, if I ever get a chance to drive cross-country, I'll be able to knock out the majority of the states I'm missing in just a day or two.

July 2005


November 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment