Tuesday, July 20, 2010

From the Internets: Catch-up Version

Here's just a random group of stuff I found online that amused me:

1) On today, the day that Lindsey Lohan reported to jail, the following image was released for Lohan's new film, "Machete" .
2) Selleck-Waterfall-Sandwich:Several months ago, a website featuring photoshopped pictures of Tom Selleck with a sandwich amongst a backdrop of a waterfall was all the rage for about 5 minutes. Here's my favorite so far. Via http://selleckwaterfallsandwich.tumblr.com/


3) Mothers Marrying off their Adult Single Children
There's now a website for everything. A mother who is obsessed getting her single son married set up a website where mothers can set up their kids. I foresee a Mormon version in less than 6 months. I foresee my mom talking about doing this half-jokingly for myself and my baby brother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment