Sunday, June 21, 2009

Roundup:

1) While I was in Baltimore.....

President Obama took his girls to my neighborhood's icon, the Dairy Godmother.

2) Lungs:

I've been struggling with asthma/sinus infections since October, so my Pulmonologist ordered a sinus cat-scan and blood work to measure the reactivity of my lungs (IGE level). The Cat-scan shows that I've got fluid in my left maxillary sinus and I've got a referral for an ENT. The IGE level came back 153 (35 is severe), which means my lungs are extremely reactive and we're going through the paperwork to get me on Xolair Therapy. I'm just happy that we've figured out what's going on, and there's medicine out there that'll help me get better.

3) Marty Robbins




Ah, Marty Robbins. I could write pages about this guy. If you can't stand this video, blame my parents.

Check out this move at :10 seconds. What a fox!

4) Disney Princesses I can get behind:




Photographer Dina Goldstein decided to photograph "what happened if the Disney Princesses didn't live happily ever after"... The outcomes are above.

Via Gnomie, Via Cup of Jo:

0 comments:

Post a Comment