Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Inexplicable Love

I've fallen hard. I can't really explain it in words that aren't florid or trite. My love isn't logical, analytical and frankly, I'm a little confused about these feelings. Despite my confusion, I'm still drawn to the object of my affection:


Now, I wouldn't drag someone into a bathroom just to see an ad for the Ford Flex,*but a highlight of last week? Discovering a neighbor bought one of these. I feel a little conflicted, I don't love American made cars (my affair with Mustangs and late model Cadilacs doesn't count-as I've had that since I was a wee lass). Then there's the granola/hippy side of me who is dismayed by the site of this BIG car! However, don't worry, Garp (my Mazda Protege) isn't going anywhere. For 3 or four years at least.

*About 2 years ago, a certain roommate of mine may have come out of the Nationals Park Bathroom and told me I had to come in there to see "something." When most people say "I've got to show you something in a public bathroom, I would run, but since I know "this roommate" well enough to be amused, I followed her in. The "something" was a "Zig-Zag-Zug" Mini-Cooper Ad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment